All STITCH&STUDS products come with a 2-month guarantee. Has your order developed a defect within 2 months due to an error on the part of STITCH&STUDS? Then we’ll repair it for free upon presentation of your receipt. Our guarantee does not apply to discoloration caused by exposure to rain or sun.( Broken hooks of our ( RFID) are also not covered by the warranty.
we’ll strive to ship your order within one working days by post.nl (We do everything to deliver on time.In some cases,however,delivery may be delayed due to circumstances.( Customized items may take longer.)
DAMAGE AFTER 2 MONTHS
Has your order developed a defect or been damaged after a period of 2 months? Then we’ll be happy to handle the repairs. Repair costs will be determined on an individual basis. For inquiries, please email:email@example.com.
CANCELING AN ORDER
Want to cancel your order before it has been shipped? Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately following purchase. If you wait to cancel, your package may already be underway. In that case, please return the order within 7 workdays.(Shipping costs are for your own account.) S&S will then automatically transfer the price of the canceled order back into your account.(Discount & Customized items cannot be returned.)
PROBLEMS BY TRANSIT
Prior to shipping, We carefully crafts and inspects all bags and other items. In the unlikely event of damage during transit, please let us know immediately via email:email@example.com.
Want to return you order? No problem.Simply ship it back in the original box ( with your name and address)within 7 workdays unused and in good condition.(Shipping costs are for your own account.)Has STITCH&STUDS received everything in good condition and in timely manner? Then the purchase amount will be refunded to your account within 7 workdays.(Discount & Customized items cannot be returned.)
Every bag and accessory purchased from STITCH&STUDS is guaranteed to be of the highest quality. STITCH&STUDS takes care to work with only the best leather suppliers and materials. Leather is a truly natural product, a living material. Accordingly, visible nerves, pores, scars and minor variations in thickness and color are a sign of authenticity and to be expected. Such characteristics will not be considered cause for a discount or refund.
TIPS FOR MAINTENANCE
Want to keep your STITCH&STUDS in prime condition? Then we suggest taking note of the following tips.
- Never store your STITCH&STUDS in plastic and avoid storage in general for any prolonged period of time.
- Keep in mind: direct sunlight or heavy rain can lead to discoloration.
- Did your item get wet? Then you’ll want to let it dry at room temperature. Avoid drying your STITCH&STUDS in the sun or close to a radiator or other heat source.
- You can treat dried-up raindrops and other light stains with dry leather soap foam and a fine, gentle brush or leather sponge. Such stains are also likely to disappear by simply rubbing two (affected) leather surfaces together.
- Following exposure to moisture and removal of any light stains, re-treat your item using a transparent, water-resistant leather spray, such as Tana/3M.
- Never treat stains with caustic solvents, such as gasoline or acetone.
- Leather that has become stiff will recover its malleability following treatment with leather spray.
- Suede surfaces may initially leave traces of color behind. Likewise, given their slightly higher risk of color transfer, you may want to exercise caution when wearing a black or dark blue item with light-colored clothing.
STITCH&STUDS cannot be held liable in any way for the possible malfunctioning of this website, or for possible errors or omissions in the information displayed. STITCH&STUDS is not responsible for possible viruses should these, despite preventive measures, appear on or be transmitted through this website. STITCH&STUDS is not responsible for the contents or use of other websites that have been linked to this site.
STITCH&STUDS respects the privacy of everyone who visits this site. STITCH&STUDS does not collect personal information unless it has been given voluntarily. Every STITCH&STUDS visitor can rest assured that their personal information will be handled with the utmost care and consideration, as well as in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. STITCH&STUDS will not supply your personal information to third parties. STITCH&STUDS assumes that visitors who have signed up for the newsletter do not object to receiving notice of current promotional offers.
STITCH&STUDS takes care to compile the information displayed on this website. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that it is 100% accurate or complete at all times. This website is only intended to supply information about STITCH&STUDS products. Changes can be made without prior warning.